Unified Arts

What is the Unified Arts Department?
It is the academic department responsible for teaching courses on music, art, PE, and computer lab.

How can I contact a Unified Arts department member?
A member of the department can be contacted by:

  • Telephone extension with option to leave a voice mail message.
  • Sending a message to their school email address.
  • Sending postal mail by addressing their name at the school's address.
  • Leaving a message with the main office receptionist.